“CODE OF ETHICS FOR GOVERNMENT SERVICES”
“ Any person in the Government service should: “
“1. Put loyalty to the highest moral principles and to country about loyalty to persons, party, or government department.
2. Uphold the Constitution, laws, and legal regulations of the United States and all governments therein and never be a party to their evasion.
3. Give a full day’s labor for a full day’s pay; giving earnest effort and best thought to the performance of duties.
4. Seek to find and employ more efficient and economical ways of getting tasks accomplished
5. Never discriminate unfairly by the dispensing of special favors or privileges to anyone, whether for remuneration or not; and never accept, for himself/herself or for family members, favors or benefits under circumstances which might be construed by reasonable persons as influencing the performance of governmental duties.
6. Make no private promises of any kind binding upon the duties of office, since a government employee has no private word which can be binding on public duty.
7. Engage in no business whit the government, either directly or indirectly, which is inconsistent with the conscientious performance of his/her governmental duties.
8. Never use any information gained confidentially in the performance of governmental duties as a means for making private profit.
9. Expose corruption wherever discovered.
10. Uphold these principles, ever conscious that public office is a public trust.”